Sunday, August 22, 2010

All better!

munching on spaghetti for the first time
Beach bum
Some tie dye we did last week for Selah

Yes! She is feeling 100%! Having a sick baby is no bueno! Lazy weekend this week. Just relaxed with the hubby and baby and today I had work so Greg was on full time daddy duty. After I got off from a fairly easy day Greg's sister, Julie called and meet us down at the beach with her family. Beautiful day! Took some cute pictures of Selah enjoying the ocean breeze. Been busy getting together ideas and stuff for Selahs one year Birthday. I would like to just have a quiet birthday with just Greg and I but sooooo many people want to celebrate it so I decided to go ALL out! I am pretty positive we are going to have it at the local park here in Huntington Beach (Lake park off 11th st) We are going to rent out the clubhouse. I am getting a "taco guy" to prepare, cook and serve the food, a bounce house with a slide, and a hula instuctor to teach the lil ones how to hula! I have a good friend at work who is a professional photographer to come a document the day too! So excited yet not looking forward to the crazy planning and effort it takes to accomplish a party! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment