Monday, September 20, 2010

Begining to look like fall


Her little roxy hoodie

Crawling...scouting the floor for leftover dog food:)

Every mothers favorite shot:) She was just being so cute!

Oh and a shot I found of Big Sur that I
wanted to add but forgot to in the last post.
Beautiful shot of Julia Phiffer State beach


It has been a bit chilly down here by the beach, so I have been breaking out Selahs winter clothes. And boy do we have a lot! Too much for her to wear in the short amout of time we Californians call "winter" Oh well ,I always just hand them down to my sister in law, Kelly Her daughter Emma is exactly 6 mounths younger than Selah but is just 3 pounds lighter! Shes the cutest lil chubo wubbo out there! So I took a couple snapshots of my moms favorite. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment