Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas chaos

 The beautiful Christmas tree in Montana
 Jen, Kelly and I
 Yeah we are silly
 Selah snuggling up with grandma Jan
 Greg and Selah at Fairmont Springs
 My mother in law Jan yelling at me for taking a picture of her.  Haha love her:)
 Selah at The Sunshine Station
 Aeriel view
 Waiting to see Santa in the cold
 Selah and grandpa Roy
 The Sunshine Station, Christmas eve
 Selah and her cousin Emma
Montana sunset

We are finally home safely!!  It was a close one going into the Cajon pass on Monday morning at 3am.  It was snowing so much and the road conditions were so terrible they closed the entire pass!  Lucky we hit the detour button on the Garmin and it gave us an alternate route.  Too bad the route was a sketchy dirt road covered in snow!
Anyways our stay in Montana was enjoyable.  Greg and I both did not want to go home;(  12 days of relaxation and family time was very nice!
We had a total of 41 people up in Montana....not as bad as you think it would be.  This year was the first year we had our own bedroom, and I think that made all the difference!
Greg went snowboarding two days in discovery, while I stayed back at the house with Selah.  I went into Anaconda (nearest big town) with my sister in laws and nieces and enjoyed lunch with the girls.  We also went sledding and made igloo tunnels.  One day most of the gang went to the Fairmont hot springs and enjoyed the big warm pool and super cool slide!
Cant wait for 2012 Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment