Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hannah's 4th Birthday

 This past weekend was our niece Hannah's fourth birthday.  The celebration was held at a park in Chino Hills.
 She loved the lil park they had there.  But it sure was cold!



It was a nice day all in all, but I was still pretty sick and felt achy and weak:(  Little did we know that later that night Selah also would start not feeling well.
She ended up having croup:(
She is slowly recovering, but her cough is still loud and sounds like we are sharing an apt with a barking seal!
This weekend Greg and I will be going camping with some friends to Leo Carillo.  It's a nice beach camping area around malibu.  Too bad the forcast says it's going to rain! boo!
We are leaving Selah with my mom over the weekend.  The first time we will have left her for the weekend:(  I'm sad but I know she will have a blast with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment