Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chuck E Cheeses

Jack contemplating his next bite


It's nice when you know women locally that have kids the same age as your kids.  When I found out I was pregnant with Selah, I was like the 5th person at my job that was pregnant and there were at least 5 more after me!  I swear there was something in the water!  Recently my friend Katie and I took our lil ones to the local Chuck E Cheeses.  It was the first time for both of them.  The only ride they both seemed to like was the carousel.  They rode it like 4 times in a row!
I love that they get along!
Mommies need to have fun too!  Haha I think its funny we are completely ignoring our kids in the background!:)
We played for a good two hours and had a visit from our friend Erin from work, who also recently had a beautiful baby named Preston.  I give our play date 2 thumbs up!  Until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment