Thursday, July 22, 2010

Exhausted!


Working kicks my butt! Getting up two hours before I actually have to be at work does not help either. Besides getting myself ready in the morning I also have to get Selah up and ready to go with all her stuff for daycare. Then drive her over to my moms and then straight to work. By the time I clock in for the day I already want my 10 min break! Before I had a baby I had NO idea the amount of stuff you need to bring or prepare for their day. And now that she is eating more solids it means more to cut and pack and REMEMBER! So far I have gone to my moms haouse only to realize I forgot Selahs milk, forgot my pump, forgot her clothes for the day (She hung out in her jammies all day at daycare!) Ahhhh! It is never ending! I give major props to all the fulltime working mamas out there. I could not imagine being away from Selah 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Not to mention what my house would look like. As of now, with one day of work under my belt this week, the house looks like hurricane Bonnie touched down! Well I should wrap it up and do some laundry before bedtime so that Greg has some clean socks to wear to work tomorrow. work again tomorrow bright and early at 6am! Goodnight:)
Included is a current picture of Selah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment