Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trying new foods



Past couple of days Selah has been trying a lot of new foods. Watermelon, mango, and gerber puffs. She LOVES the gerber puffs! She can now feed herself, which is very nice for me! I can now get a lot more chores done and shes not screaming for me to feed her:) Swim lessons are over:( But we are signed up for another two weeks! Looking forward to it.
We have been using the "Crying it out" method with Selah for bedtime......hard stuff. Usually we rock her in her bouncy chair for 10-15 min and shes out. Yeah I can just imagine her being two and us still rocking her in that darn bouncy chair! So time for CIO. Last couple of nights have been rough, I hate hearing her cry. Anybody have any suggestions to help with our bedtime routine??
Well I will leave you with some recent pictures:) And a video too!

No comments:

Post a Comment