Thursday, July 15, 2010

Under water adventures

What a busy day!!! Swim lessons again at 10:00am. By the way she waved goodbye for the first time today! She did it at the end of swim lessons when we all sing the "goodbye song". Anyways then right after swim class we met up with friends grandma and auntie at the pool to do some more swimming and sun soaking. (I got majorly cripsy!) I took some great video and photos of all the fun and splashing around.
My good friend Natascha is married this Friday so I have been rushing around trying to find a dress that will flatter my post preggo body....yeah a hard feat to accomplish!:( Might have found one today at forever 21....and there is a reason the stores name is forever 21. Only a 21 year old would be able to fit in their clothes! haha. Well its been a super long day...wish me luck sleeping on my burnt back:)

No comments:

Post a Comment