Sunday, August 1, 2010

Long time no write





Sorry I have not posted in a long time. Summer time is busy for the Smiths! Where should I begin? Ahhh my mom turned 47 on July 29. We celebrated by going to breakfast, followed by some pool time and lunch. Selahs friend koral stopped by too. We haven't seen her in about 2 months! Boy does time fly by quickly! Koral is now crawling around and pulling herself up. Hopefully Selah is right around the corner! Greg's oldest brother is in town from Montana, visiting with his wife Patty and there 4 kids, Amber, Josh, Nigel, and Alan.
Since our long lost sister in law was in town my other sister in laws and I got together on wed and had a girls night out. So much fun! We went out for dinner at Lucilles and then to see the movie Salt. Nice to get away from the babies and the husbands:) And now to the most recent. Yesterday we went to Chino Hills and got together with the Smiths and had a pool/bbq party. I took a ton of pictures. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment