Monday, August 2, 2010

Ssssshhhhhh Its a secret!




Just got home from spending 3 hours in a department store with all of Selahs cousins. All 18 of them! Call us crazy! Since Scotta nd his family are in town ( Gregs brother from Montana) We decided to get the little ones together for a nice gift for our mother in law, Jan. I know she reads my blog, so I cant say what we did so I hope she likes the outcome!

Selah is now clapping her hands together, putting her self to sleep and drinking from a sippy cup! Becoming such a big girl! And for everybody asking about how CIO is doing.....its been going well. I just nurse in the bed and she either just rolls over and puts her paci in her mouth, or she whines for about 5-10 minutes and then slowly falls to sleep. Lately she has taken to sleeping on her tummy so I dont know if that has anything to do with it?

Well looking forward to tomorrow! Another busy day. Oil change, goodwill shopping with my mom, pool time with friends, and ending the day at the beach for a bonfire! Whew! Wish me good luck. Enjoy the pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment