Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beach day

Helping mommy rearrange the fridge

Snuggling up with grandma Jan

Beach babes:)

I apologize for not blogging recently! Greg and I just recently moved! Haha really just four blocks down, but its a 2 bedroom with a large kitchen ( I will post pics soon) We are officially done unpacking, but now comes the hard part of cleaning up the old place..Ugh! I hope this is the last move we will have to do in a while!
Today was a beautiful day here in Cali! My mother in law was in town so we went out to lunch at the corner bakery and then we headed down to the beach to relax and surf...me not Jan:) haha. It was nice to get in the water and also have someone on the beach to watch Selah. After we got done surfing we were mighty hungry so we cruised down to Wahoos downtown and stuffed ourselves silly:) Off to bed, enjoy the pictures from this afternoon at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment