Sunday, October 31, 2010

Selahs 1st Halloween!

We had a successful 1st Halloween with Selah! She was a lil trooper, despite the fact it was clearly way past her bedtime......she let us know!:) Greg and I took her trick or treating in our neighborhood and then made the leisurely walk to downtown Huntington beach. A lot going on down there! Bounce houses, petting zoos, and pony rides filled the streets. While lil firemen, princesses, clowns and karate kids clogged up the sidewalks. We spent a total of 15 min there!:) Much to crowded for us. So we walked home receiving candy all the way home..and now I'm stuffing my face full of chocolate:)
Selah and I got to sit in the backseat of a police car! Not very comfy;)

She rode on daddy's shoulders for most of the night

She was a ladybug, but I guess some people have never seen this weird bug before because they keep calling her a bumble bee or better yet, a cute boy...mmmmm not so much;)

By the end of the night our pumpkin bucket was full and Selah was tired! She got to eat her first lollipop and candy tonight and we got home with enough time for Greg and I to watch some scary movies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment