Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Selahs room

 Its taken about 5 months of perfecting it, but I think Selah's room is done!
 I designed the curtains but my mom sewed them
and I got the birdcage at a yard sale
 The 8x10 canvas oicture of Selah was free online, and the decals were on sale at Big Lots
 The night stand was my grandmothers, then my moms and then I had it in my room until I moved out.  I repainted it antique white and  robins egg blue.
The clown was Greg's as a baby, and the blocks were from my friend Kim Erins yard sale.
 The toy box was my dads.  I sanded it down and painted it and then painted her name on it.  It is used as a bookcase for all her favorite books:)
 Picture of Selah and I :)
Headband on ready to work out!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Lauren!! So glad to see our much loved items that couldn't join us on the move put to good use.
    <>< ke

    ReplyDelete